90th Birthday
Anna Verniece
"just had surgery........did not want to miss the fun"
"blow Grandma blow"
"missing several candles--missing a LOT of candles"
Verniece
"it's mine, all mine"
Grandson-in-law Bob and great-grandson Wesley "wish I had gone to bed last night"
Verniece and daughter Gail
Granddaughter-in-law Erin, Verniece and daughter Gail
Granddaughter-in-law Erin and son Frank
First Generation Kids
Great-granddaughter Anna , son-in-law Michael and daughter-in-law Jan
"this relationship of father-in-law and daughter-in- law has some promise"
"I can still read you know...."
Son Frank and Great-Granddaughter Anna
"the apple of grandpa's eye"

Grandson Matthew and Great-granddaughter Mackenzie
"swimming is OK if Dad is close by"
Son Steve and Great-granddaughter Bethany
Verniece and son Frank
Birthday dinner at the Holiday Inn
Son-in-law Michael
"what is so funny?"
Great-granddaughter Anna
"just learning to walk...and lovin' it...but I MUST practice"
Self Homestead
A trip to the Ranch

Sons Frank and Bill and Daughter-in-law Loree
Labels: 90th Birthday..March 2009
<< Home